The skin is the largest body organ, and it is constantly being exposed to various factors like pollution, weather, chemicals, and irritants, which can damage its health.
Moreover, commercial skin care products are often full of toxins that do more harm than good and make the skin damaged and dry. The skin also suffers from stress, a poor diet, hormonal imbalances, and other health issues.
Therefore, all these factors can cause the appearance of moles, warts, skin tags, wrinkles, age spots, and blackheads. Fortunately, all of these can be treated in a natural way, and here are the best methods to do so:
Excess oil and dirt can easily clog the pores on the face, leading to acne, blackheads, and various skin issues, so here is how to clean them:
- Mix some lemon juice with sugar, and use the scrub to exfoliate the skin on the face.
- Lean over a pot with boiling water, and leave the steam to clean the debris from the skin, and unclog the pores.
They are a result of the HPV virus and are treated cryogenically or with salicylic acid. Yet, the following natural remedies help too:
- Crush a garlic clove, rub it on the wart every night and repeat for a few weeks.
- Rub a banana peel on the area daily.
- Rub honey on warts at bedtime, cover with a bandage, and leave it to act until the morning.
- Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar, apply it on warts, secure with a bandage, and leave to act during the night.