Do you want to lose weight as fast as possible without having to spend a ton of money on gym memberships, supplements and additional equipment? It sounds impossible but, believes us, it can be done. With this 10-week weight loss workout program, you can work out at home and get the body of your dreams in less than three months.
This Is The 10-Day Plan You Need To Follow:
Twenty squats; twenty-five-second wall-sit; fifteen seconds plank; five push-ups; thirty-five jumping jacks; twenty-five crunches; fifteen lunges; ten sit-ups; and ten butt-kicks
Ten squats; twenty crunches; ten jumping jacks; ten push- ups; twenty-five lunges; thirty-five sit-ups; forty-five-second wall-sit; thirty seconds plank; twenty butt-kicks
Fifteen squats; thirty sit-ups; thirty crunches; thirty five-second wall-sit; fifty jumping jacks; twenty-five butt-kicks; twenty-five lunges; forty-second plank; and ten push-ups
Thirty-five squats; twenty crunches; fifteen lunges; thirty seconds plank; fifty sit-ups; sixty-seconds wall-sit; thirty-five butt-kicks; twenty-five jumping jacks; and twenty push-ups
Twenty-five squats; forty sit-ups; sixty-second plank; thirty push-ups; thirty crunches; sixty lunges; fifty-five jumping jacks; 45-second wall-sits; fifty butt-kicks
You should rest during the weekend.
Weekly plan for cardio workout:
- 1st week: 30-second sprint and 30-seconds jog, 5 times per week
- 2nd week: 35-second sprint and 45-second jog, 6 times per week
- 3rd week: 45-second sprint and 1-minute jog, 7 times per week
- 4th week: 50-second sprint and 45-second jog, 8 times per week
- 5th week: 55-second sprint and 30-second jog, 7 times per week
- 6th week: 1-minute sprint and 45-second jog, 6 times per week
- 7th week: 65-second sprint and 1-minute jog, 5 times per week
- 8th week: 70-second sprint and 45-second jog, 6 times per week
- 9th week: 75-second sprint and 30-second jog, 7 times per week
- 10th week: 80-second sprint and 45-second jog, 8 times per week
Also, there’s no need to starve yourself – a too big calorie deficit will only slow down your metabolism and stall your weight loss progress. Eat clean, whole foods that provide high amounts of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats, and make sure to drink plenty of water or infused water.